Listed here all Ron's current titles. All publications have been or are being developed in eBook format. For the current eBooks you will need to have either Apple iTunes on your computer or phone, or iBooks app on your computer or Apple device. The multitouch versions are only usable with the iBooks app.
Search by Author (Ron Beer), by title, or use the covers as shown below.
Boogie Boy Blues and the Music Awards
Boogie Boy Blues and the Music Awards, English version
- The story of the experiences of a 14 year old songwriter who travels across Canada with a jazz band in order to attend the Music Awards in Toronto.
- A multi-touch novel that includes story graphics, accompanying storyline audio, various CD audio, and a video introduction by Ron.
- Requires iBooks and can be purchased at the iBookstore using the iBooks app or through iTunes. Use "Ron Beer" as the search criteria.
- Limited hard copies may be available. Contact Ron via email using the Contacts page.
Boogie Boy Blues and the Music Awards, Spanish version
- Same as above but with Spanish graphics and storyline audio.
- No hard copy.
Further Boogie Boy adventures are in development with no targeted release dates at this time.
Martial Arts Books
All of these books are in ePub type format, readable by all ePub readers. They can be purchased at the iBookstore using the iBooks app or through iTunes. Use "Ron Beer" as the search criteria.
Shoot Wrestling: Grappling Holds - Volume One
- Provide skills and techniques to learn the reader's knowledge of Shoot Wrestling.
- Format is 211 pictures with descriptions of actions
Shoot Wrestling: Grappling Holds - Volume Two
- Provide skills and techniques to further expand and develop the reader's knowledge of Shoot Wrestling.
- Format is 61 pictures with descriptions of actions.
Shoot Wrestling: Grappling Holds - Volume Three
- Provide additional skills and techniques and flow drills to further expand and develop the reader's knowledge of Shoot Wrestling.
- Format is 70 pictures with descriptions of actions.
Shoot Wrestling: Chain Wrestling
- Sport specific drills in a continuous looping motion taking the wrestler to a new level of development. At one level a wrestler learns to perform a submission hold, at the next level the wrestler begins to escape the holds.
- Format is 89 pictures with descriptions of actions
Shoot Wrestling: Triangles
- When I was young, I had heard of a great Japanese Judoka, who had been undefeated for ten years. This man's name was Kimura. It was said Kimura Sensei had one favorite throw, one favorite arm lock, and one favorite choke. It was the choke that inspired me; Triangle holds are unique as you use your legs instead of your arms to control and subdue your opponent.
- Format is 118 pictures with descriptions of actions.
Shoot Wrestling: Black Belt Certification Guide
- The Black Belt Certification will provide learning in a sequential order of knowledge, allow for a chain of command from beginner to advanced, and provide a goal oriented system.
- Format is 367 pictures with descriptions of actions.
Future multi-touch novel versions are in development, as well as apps for downloading specific portions of the overall Shoot Wrestling skills and techniques. These are planned for release in 2016 and 2017 and will be published on this site once they become available.